Translate

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hero, hero!

Is there no limit to the FDB heroes?
From Revolutionary Left:
barfight
Rollo
Posted on: December 02, 2006 12:55 pm

“I got into a fight with a few guys tonight. I was at the bar with one of my lady friends when some guy comes up and starts feeling her breasts. She gets angry and slaps the guy but he persists.

She? Are you sure “she” isn’t like all FDB ‘females’ and a two bob each way tranny like Blackrose?

I ask him to stop, he feels my chest and laughs to one of his friends. I hit him in the nose and he grabs his nose and heads to the floor, his friend grabbed my right arm with one hand as to disable my strong arm ( lucky I'm an ambi )

...98, 99, don’t care if I DO go blind, Quick Change, 100!

and hit this kid with the left into the jaw, but he stays up and hits me in the eye socket so I trip him up to be hit in the back of the head by a third contender so I swing around and elbow that guy in the face and he was on the ground crying.

Amazingly detailed recollection for someone on the wrong side of a three on one fight. This moron is serious competition for the grand master of wanky self promotion himself, Darp. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

But then the guy I hit first gets back up and punches me in the stomach. In end, the security guard chucked those idiots out and some guy bought me a drink.”

No. In the END Rollo, you wake up with your tossle in your hand and a mouthful of pillow.

We have SEEN you Rollo and you are a skinny, pencil necked dweeb.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!