Translate

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Please allow us to elucidate…

Just for the benefit of some of the apparent ‘newbies’ over at the Fight Dem Back Criminal Gangsters’ Forum, like ‘colours’, who obviously check out this site but still appear to either disbelieve or ignore our claims of Darp’s poor character we are re-posting some classic moments from his sordid past.

Perhaps another few quotable quotes from their newly found demigod Darp might better illustrate why we here at Whitelaw Towers maintain our position that he is a highly dangerous criminal sexual pervert. But please don’t take our word for it. Do your own research and check out his Blogsite ‘Darpism.com’ and read the entire posts from which these quotes were taken.

There are innumerable others too that are guaranteed to disgust anyone with even a shred of moral decency and we may post a few of those later on. In the meantime enjoy the following gems and educate yourselves as to precisely the type of creature you are fawning over.


Friday, 4th March 2005:
“I’m actually nostalgic for that Gay dominated Oxford St of yesteryear. I would much rather run the gauntlet of the grope-fest when I duck into The Stonewall to use the dunnies than see Oxford St get all safe, straight, plain and well…and well…BORING,”

Friday, 11th June 2004:
“As you all know, I love fags and think that there should be more of them in the world, but I do not like private education and everything it stands for.”

2nd April 2004:
“See, when I was a knockabout undergrad Uni student in search of a quick dollar to support my alcohol and drug habits, I worked in this very store as a "Spray Himbo" on the Calvin Klein counter - a veritable five metres or so away from Michael Hope and his grand piano.”

Monday, 1st December 2003:
“I shave my balls and I vote! I shave my nutsack and I am proud!”

Monday, 1st December 2003:
“I tried using a hand-cream moisturiser but wound up "relaxing in a gentleman's way" (tossing) more often than not when I applied it. Apparently my cock tasted like Lavender and Chamomile for a good while afterwards.”

Monday, 16th February 2004:
“I waded out into the surf and cast my eyes around for prospective targets. I spy a cluster of five or six little fat cunts,...”

Sunday, 6th June 2004:
“So what about fat cunts who are happy with their body image? As long as they’re not plonking their fat sweaty arse next to me on a packed train, I don’t care.”

Wednesday, 9th June 2004:
Maybe I like Latham so much because my hatred for honest Johnny has gradually been getting unbearable. I’ve never liked the slimy little fuck but ever since the last election and the Tampa debacle, I’d dearly love to whack off in his salad and watch him eat it, at gunpoint.

Thursday, 10th June 2004:
“Alexander Downer Must Die!”

The ORIGINAL slogan from Darp’s photo on the front page of his Blog Darpism.com before he changed it:

“This machine kills Nazis and shaves its balls”

Again, we hope all the queers over at FDB appreciate the colours.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!