Translate

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Australian Journalist Attacked by Orthodox Jews.

They just cant help themselves can they.

Reporter feels mob's hate in the Holy City

Source.

The ABC's Middle East correspondent Anne Barker became caught in violent street protests involving ultra-Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem at the weekend. This is her graphic account of her ordeal.

As a journalist I've covered more than my share of protests. Political protests in Canberra. Unions protesting for better conditions. Angry, loud protests against governments, or against perceived abuses of human rights.

I've been at violent rallies in East Timor. I've had rocks and metal darts thrown my way. I've come up against riot police.

But I have to admit no protest - indeed no story in my career - has distressed me in the way I was distressed at a protest in Jerusalem on Saturday involving several hundred ultra-Orthodox Jews.

Spit like rain

I found myself herded against a brick wall as they kept on spitting - on my face, my hair, my clothes, my arms.

It was like rain, coming at me from all directions - hitting my recorder, my bag, my shoes, even my glasses.

Big gobs of spit landed on me like heavy raindrops. I could even smell it as it fell on my face.

Somewhere behind me - I didn't see him - a man on a stairway either kicked me in the head or knocked something heavy against me.

I wasn't even sure why the mob was angry with me. Was it because I was a journalist? Or a woman? Because I wasn't Jewish in an Orthodox area? Was I not dressed conservatively enough?

Normally I should have stayed on the sidelines to watch the protest develop.

But when you've suffered the humiliation and degradation of being spat on so many times - and you're covered in other people's spit - it's not easy to put it to the back of your mind and get on with the job.

I left down a side street and walked the long way back to the car, struggling to hold back the tears.

6 comments:

I's a Fight'n dem Judas back really said...

"Spit like rain".

Sounds a bit like Jews spruikin' their Shit, about "racism" and "prejudice" and "hatred"......Especially when the pricks have made it a way of life.

Jews....Manufacturing the existential manifestation of "Goyim" by mixin' up dem races and destroyin' 'em, and den, Fightin'DemBack doze who doan like it and doan wanna come out play "Goyim".

Epona said...

That is disgusting, and humiliating. What on earth were they protesting about?

Whitelaw Towers said...

"Orthodox Jews are angry at the local council's decision to open a municipal carpark on Saturdays - or Shabbat, the day of rest for Jews.

It's a day when Jews are not supposed to do anything resembling work, which can include something as simple as flicking a switch, turning on a light or driving."

Celt. said...

Can I quizz you on something please Epona ?

How can you support "Israel" when Zionist Jews are fanatical supporters of a MultiCulturally adulterated UK ? This is being done to you because in the mind of the Jew you are only "Goyim" and not entitled to have any particular identity or "right" to self determination outside the confines of Noachide Law.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, The Celts, the Anglo-Saxons and the rest of us do not wittingly answer to Jews.
We're better than a putrid existence as a kneeling Noachide. We decide our own destiny, not those who say they are "Jews". The Star of David has no place near the Cross of St George. Note how it rests slightly to the rear of St George's Cross? It is because the Stars of David have a blade concealed, yet ready to be thrust between your ribs. Your people are held hostage to the very Jewish ideals which cannot be supported if you choose to thrive as a self determinate people.

The Jews have infested your country with Islamists to goad you into fighting for their "Greater Israel". You are and appear to have been deceived by these slitherers. Use your heel Eve and reward the serpent appropriately for its lies.

Whitelaw Towers said...

Red Squirrel has left a new comment on your post "Australian Journalist Attacked by Orthodox Jews.":

"It sounds boring! All fundamentalists of any religion are nuts IMHO."

Sorry Red Squirrel I accidentally wiped your comment. Pushed the wrong button. Ooops.

Red Squirrel said...

Hi Celt,
You obviously know more on the subject of Jewry than I do. But although I understand the role they plaed internationally, in Government and the Banks etc, by a number of them, I find that I cannot tar them all with the same brush.
I know a few assimilated Jews, and people of Jewish decent in the UK and they are good people.
My reason for backing the State of Israel is basically I share their dislike of Islam, and appreciate that they have worked bloody hard to turn their tiny patch of desert into a first world Nation despite being surrounded by hostile and backward Islamics.