Translate

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Out Lawed White Nationalist Terrorist on FDB hit list!

The staff at Whitelaw Towers have hunted high and low to find a White Extremist who fits the description given by Fight Dem Back. Well what do you know we found one. This guy would have shown no mercy to these filthy dogs. Nor would he be to pleased at Australia's current situation. In fact if he was alive today he would be the number one target of Zionist Groups such as Fight Dem Back and the current Labor Government. So here you have him Australia's most notorious White Nationalist Terrorist Ned Kelly.

Ned Kelly

THE BATHURST LETTER
14 MARCH 1879

To Sir Henry Parkes,
Premier N.S.W.

My dear Sir Henry Parkes,

I find by the news papers that you have been very liberal in offering a reward for the Kelly Gang or any one of them.

Now Sir Henry the man that takes I, Captain E. Kelly —will have to be a plucky
man for I do not intend to be taken alive. And as I would as soon die in NSW as Victoria I will give you or any other person who wishes to take me a fair chance
to try your pluck. I am at present not very far from Bathurst (in fact I have been
in the town of Bathurst and has taken a peep at the banks). Now I tell you candidly that I intend to rob Bathurst and particularly the bank. So now you are warned.

Of course I will not say what time I and the gentleman that follows in my train will visit the City of the plains. But one thing you can count on that I will pay it a visit. Now Sir Henry I tell you that highway robbery is only in its infancy for the white population is been driven out of the labour market by an inundation of Mongolians and when the white man is driven to desperation there will be desperate times. I present my respects to the Sydney Police.

Yours E Kelly

The Camp March
14th. 1879


Yeah FDB we are as game as Ned Kelly!


A Terror to Australia are all those Wild Colonial Boys.

No comments: