Translate

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tears Of The Dragon

Permit me a brief indulgence...


Okay, so forget the quite poorly dated, cheesy, cod metal film clip. This is a truly GREAT song. Great melody, great lyrics, great instrumental virtuosity by the musicians involved, great polished production and sung strongly yet sensitively by the human foghorn of Heavy Metal, Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden. It is almost as good as The Chemical Wedding.


Below is my own interpretation of the lyrics. They are truly inspiring, in my opinion of course. Inspiration for maintaining the good fight can come from many sources but for me one of the main ones is from powerful music and particularly that which has emotionally potent and uplifting lyrics. Enjoy.

Tears Of The Dragon (White Translation)

For too long now, there were secrets in my mind
(White Racial Memory Deeply Embedded Within The Genetic Matrix Of The Gestalt)
For too long now, there were things I should have said
(The Perennial Problem Of Social And Peer Group Pressure To Cruelly Suppress Truly Natural And Righteous Expression Of Racial Consciousness)
In the darkness...I was stumbling for the door
(Despite This Predicament There Is The Innate Instinct to Seek And ‘Stumble’ Upon The Truth)
To find a reason - to find the time, the place, the hour
(And, When Found, The Truth Will Set You Free)

Waiting for the winter sun, and the cold light of day
(That Cool, Crisp Blast Of Fresh, Icy Air That wakes One From A Deep Slumber)
The misty ghosts of childhood fears
(Insidiously Implanted By Khazaric Fairy Tales And The ZOG Box)
The pressure is building, and I can’t stay away

I throw myself into the sea
(Yes, The 'Endless Sea' Of Politics)
Release the wave, let it wash over me
To face the fear I once believed

(The Rejection And Calling Of The ZOG Monster’s Bluff And Chutzpah)
The tears of the dragon, for you and for me

Where I was, I had wings that couldn’t fly
(Denuded Of Masculine Strength, Nobility And Fortitude By A Matriarchal System)
Where I was, I had tears I couldn’t cry
My emotions frozen in an icy lake

(The Virtually Catatonic State Instilled By Years Of ZOG Conditioning)
I couldn’t feel them until the ice began to break

I have no power over this, you know I’m afraid
The walls I built are crumbling
The water is moving
I’m slipping away...

I throw myself into the sea
Release the wave, let it wash over me
To face the fear I once believed
The tears of the dragon, for you and for me


Slowly I awake, slowly I rise
(Stand Proud Once Again White Man)
The walls I built are crumbling
The water is moving
I’m slipping away...

I throw (I throw)
Myself (myself)
Into the sea
Release the wave, let it wash over me
To face (to face)
The fear (the fear)

(To Face The Fear. To Shout In The Face Of The Khazaric Devil. Reject Him And All His Works)
I once believed
The tears of the dragon, for you and for me


No comments: