Translate

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More News From The A.P.P. In Happy Valley...

From the A.P.P. Australian Identity Forums:

Poll

Question: In which manner did you become aware of the APP?

Word of Mouth
Leaflet Drop
Article in the media
Via another internet forum/website
Other

Some of the replies:

“I always do what the voices in my head tell me.”
Waxxem

“My psychiatrist, Dr. Finkelstein, recommended it as part of my ongoing therapy to cure my Anti-Semitism.”
Latrine

“I find it difficult to meet people and make friends.”
Spite

“Darrin told me Jim is the Anti-Christ. I believe him.”
Scum_Here

“I played my Black Sabbath record backwards and I saw God. He told me to join up ASAP!”
NumNuts

“Duh! I’m sorry. What was the question?”
Slick Dungarees

3 comments:

ASHER DANIEL GOLDMAN said...

Still peddling nazi bullshit whitelaw me ol numb nutts

yah just dont get it -do yah NUMB NUTTS THE DAY OF THE WHITE MAN IS OVER

peace and love Asher

ASHER DANIEL GOLDMAN said...

yah just dont get it me ol son-THE DAY OF THE WHITEMAN IS OVER


peace and love Asher

FugaziQuo said...

Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of Jewish scum.