The audacity of the criminal Zionists in Australia goes beyond all comprehension. One has to ask how it is that Brendon O’Connell is given a ridiculous gag order preventing him from talking about his case in WA yet these Jewish Supremacists can say what they like. Hell they can slander away and brag about their complete control of the Western Australian Government.
Well guess what you bloody manipulative Zionists, the world is awake to you, the Left and the Right both despise you. We can see through the BS. The only people who believe anything you say are the scared the weak (Darrin Hodges) and yourselves.
So keep the bands playing while the SS Zionism sinks below the waves. The following has to be read to be believed. Take note of the good little Sayanim that attended.
1500 West Australians, including over 100 Federal and State Parliamentarians and community leaders converged on the Victory Life Centre in Osborne Park to stand up and support Israel.
In May, 2009, footage shot by 39-year-old Brendan O’Connell sent waves of anguish throughout the city’s 9,000 strong Jewish community.supermarket selling Israeli two young Jewish men and creating an argumentative situation. He faces trial in Perth this month, in only the second case in WA invoking the Racial Vilification Act. The Friends of Palestine group distanced itself from O’O’Connell, took his viewers on a trip across the Swan River to a demonstration in South Perth being held by the Friends of Palestine, protesting outside an IGAJaffa oranges. O’Connell told his “viewers” that he was hoping to find some Jews at the scene…and he did. He videoed himself harrassingConnell
Community leader Steve Lieblich told J-Wire: “The Jewish community wanted to show support for Israel after O’Connell had been charged and a group of us got together with one purpose in mind…to find support for Israel not just from the Jewish community but from all Australians. Today’s event was the culmination of this initiative. Instead of the usual 300-400 diehard Jewish supporters we got 1500 of which about 75% were not Jewish.” Note. One must wonder how many would have showed if it wasn't election time?
The Centre’s main auditorium, which seats 800 was quickly filled to capacity, followed by the second overflow auditorium (linked by video to the proceedings) , necessitating a third overflow room to set up in the Centre’s lobby.Attendances at the pre-Launch seminar and book launch were also beyond expectation demonstrating a powerful bond between Western Australia and Israel.
The event was chaired by inaugural Chairman of the FOIWA, former State Minister Bob Kucera and Vice Chairman, former State Upper House member Ray Halligan. Apologies included Hon. Julie Bishop, Deputy Leader of the Opposition but her statement of support was made by Ray Halligan.
Bob Kucera passionately expressed the importance of support for Israel as a “friend in need” and urged everyone present to join the organisation and look forward to hearing quality speakers, seminares and being kept informed.
Foreign Minister Stephen Smith re-iterated Australia’s support for Israel’s right to live in peace and security, from the outset and across the political spectrum.
Michael Keenan, Federal Member for Stirling and Shadow Minister for Justice and Customs urged all Australians to support Israel, especially our leaders. Keenan delivered a message of support from Leader of the Opposition, Tony Abbot.
Deputy Speaker of the State Legislative Assembly Michael Sutherland and Deputy State Opposition Leader Kate Doust are co-conveners of the State Parliamentary Friends of Israel. They spoke of their recent study tour of Israel and urged all West Australians to join the organisation and help it work for peace.
The meeting was addressed by Israeli Ambassador to Australia, Yuval Rotem and through a videolink by Israel’s Deputy Foreign Minister, Danny Ayalon.
Lieblich told J-Wire that O’Connell was ranting outside the meeting and was moved on by police.Now check out the guest list. Connect the dots people. Still think that this country has a Justice system that protects its citizens? These Jews have become so powerful and cocky they don't even hide anymore.
STOP PRESS: Foreign Minister, Stephen Smith came directly from the Pacific Islands Forum to speak at the launch of FOIWA.
The following dignitaries attended the launch of FOIWA on 8 August 2010:
- Stephen Smith MP, Federal Member for Perth, Foreign Minister.
- Senator Glenn Sterle, Senator for Western Australia
- Senator Mark Bishop , Senator for Western Australia
- Senator Michaelia Cash, Senator for Western Australia
- Michael Keenan MP, Federal Member for Stirling; Shadow Minister for Justice and Customs
- Louise Durack, Labor Candidate for Stirling
- Hon. Alannah MacTiernan MLA BA, LLB, BJuris, JP, Former Member for Armadale
- Tim Hammond, Labor Candidate for Swan
- Ambassador Yuval Rotem, Israel Embassy to Australia
- Mr Michael Sutherland MLA BA, LLB, DipEd and Michelle Gilchrist , Deputy Speaker of the State Legislative Assembly
- Hon. Kate Doust MLC, Deputy Leader of the Opposition in the State Legislative Council; Shadow Minister for Energy; Science and Innovation
- Liz Lloyd Behjat MLC, State Member for North Metropolitan Region
- Sue Ellery MLC, Member for South Metropolitan
- Peter Abetz MLA , State Member for Southern River
- Albert Jacob MLA , State Member for Ocean Reef
- Bill Johnston MLA , State Member for Cannington
- Ben Wyatt MLA, Member for Victoria Park
- Peter Tinley MLA, Member for Willagee
- Hon. John Charles Kobelke MLA BSc, DipEd, JP, Member for Balcatta
- Councillor Rod Willox AM RFD ED JP , Councillor, City of Stirling
- Councillor David Michael, Osborne Ward, City of Stirling
- Stephen Price , WA Secretary, AWU
- Christine Gundry JP and Pauline Saillard, Electorate Officer , Office of Ian Britza, MLA
- Mrs Anne-Kit and Mr John Littler, Researcher for Ian Britza, MLA in Morley
- Mrs Margaret Duff and Max Duff, Office of Paul Papalia, Member for Warnbro
- Alex Butterworth , President, Young Liberals W.A
- Pastor Ross and Mei Clark , Perth Messianic Assembly Dianella
- Hon Rev Dr Margaret Court AO, MBE,Phd LLD, Senior Pastor, Victory Life Centre
- Barry Court, Board Member, Victory Life Centre
- Pastor Ron McKay & Pat, Pastor, Victory Life Centre
- Anne Edgar, Victory Life Centre
- Helen Muir, Victory Life Centre
- Alan Wells, Pastor, Victory Life Centre
- Stan & Caroline Pisulak, White House Community Church
- Ruth & Tony Marrion, White House Community Church and Bridges for Peace
- George & Jacky Morris, White House Community Church
- Mary Goldstone, White House Community Church
- Mr & Mrs Hal Colebatch, Lawyer and Author
- Mr ADM Lindsay, Barrister and Solicitor
- Phil & Brine Salinger
- Dr Antonio Buti, BPE DipEd MIR W.Aust., LLB A.N.U., DPhil Oxon, Prof Law UWA
- Bill Gaynor, President of the RSL
- Rabbi Dr Shalom Coleman CBE AM & Rita, Hon Life President of the Australasian Rabbinate (ORA)
- Rabbi Dovid Freilich OAM & Mrs Aviva Freilich, Chief Rabbi of the Perth Hebrew Congregation; President of the Association of Rabbis in Australasia
- Tony & Helen tate, President, JCCWA
- Josephine Orya, President, Magen David Adom
- Michael Frame, President, Jewish Centre
- Anne Topelberg OAM, President, WIZO WA
- Jeanette & Joe Berinson, Former Federal Government Minister
- Rabbi Marcus & Linda Solomon , Rabbi of Dianella Shule; Rabbi of Beit Midrash of W.A.
- John Schaffer , Chairman, Schaffer Corporation Limited
- Ray & Maree Findley, President, Temple David Congregation (Inc)
- Rabbi Sheryl Nosan-Blank , Temple David Congregation (Inc)
- David & Beverlie Denver, President, Jewish Community Appeal and member of Executive of the Jewish Community Council of WA
- Roger Davis, Vice President, Maurice Zeffert Home
- Angela Davis , NCJW
- Joy & Brian Rourke, NCJW
- Ester & Henry Steinglesser, NCJW
- Yael & Jonathon Jacobson, Jewish Care WA
- Raymond & Shirley Bernstein , Jewish Care WA
- Ofer & Tsaela Simchony, Executive Director, UIA WA
- Barry N. J. Walters FRACP FRANZCOG, Clinical Associate Professor, Obstetric Medicine, KEMH & RPH
- Mr Andrew & Mrs Gwyneth Carver, Temple David Congregation (Inc)
- Debra & Peter Kesacoff, Immediate Past President, JewishCare WA Inc
- Michael Meyer & partner, President, Perth Chevra Kadisha, & West Australian Institute of Jewish Affairs
- Bob Kucera APM and Sue , nominee FOIWA Chairman, former Minister for MultiCultural Affairs
- Ray & Judith Halligan, nominee FOIWA Vice Chairman, former Member for North Metropolitan Region
- Brendan Johnston & partner, nominee FOIWA Committee member
- Grant Crombie & partner, nominee FOIWA Committee member
- Judith Lewis & partner, nominee FOIWA Membership Officer
- Kelvin Crombie & partner, nominee FOIWA Committee member
- Shaun & Laurelle Mellet, nominee FOIWA Committee member
- Navit & Arseni Shchigel , SZC, and nominee FOIWA Committee member
- Phil Samuell OAM & partner, VP of JCCWA and nominee FOIWA Committee member
- Stanley Keyser & partner, nominee FOIWA Committee member
- Yoni Steingiesser & partner, FOIWA web master
- Melanie & Mark Casserly, nominee FOIWA Committee member
- Jan Jermalinski & partner, nominee FOIWA Committee member
- Steve & Robyn Lieblich, JCCWA, AIJAC, and nominee FOIWA Committee member
The following dignitaries expressed their support of FOIWA and extended their apologies that they are unable to attend the launch on 8 August, and would have attended but for other commitements. Some of their statements of support were read at the launch:
- Senator Mathias Cormann, Senator for Western Australia
- Hon Julie Bishop MP, Federal Member for Curtin; Deputy Leader of the Opposition; Shadow Minister for Foreign Affairs
- Hon Gary Gray AO MP, Parliamentary Secretary for Western and Northern Australia, Member for Brand (WA)
- Don Randall MP JP, Federal Member for Canning
- Judi Moylan MP, Member for Pearce
- Sharryn Jackson MP, Member for Hasluck
- Hon Helen Morton MLC, Parliamentary Secretary to the Premier; Treasurer; Minister for State Development and to the Minister for Water; Mental Health
- Hon Nigel Hallett, MLC, Member for the South West Region
- Mr Ken Travers MLC, Member for the North Metropolitan
- Hon Linda Savage MLC, Member for East Metropolitan Region
- Hon. Adele Farina MLC, Member for South West Region
- Hon. Ljiljanna Ravlich MLC, Member for East Metropolitan Region; Shadow Minister for Commerce & Small Business; Government Accountability; Tourism and Training
- John Castrilli MLA, Member for Bunbury
- The Hon Dr Kim Hames, MLA, Deputy Premier, Minister for Health: Indigenous Affairs
- Hon. Francis Logan MLA, Member for Cockburn
- Hon. Eric Ripper MLA BA, DipEd, Leader of the Opposition; Shadow Minister for Public Sector Management; Native Title
- Mr Ian Maxwell Britza MLA, Member for Morley
- Margaret Quirk MLA, Member for Girrawheen
- HonTerry Waldron MLA , Member for Wagin
- Paul Papalia CSC, MLA, Member for Warnbro
- John Hyde MLA, Member for Perth; Shadow Minister for Culture and the Arts; Heritage; Multicultural Interests and Citizenship
- Tony O'Gorman JP MLA, Member for Joondalup
- Dr Janet Woollard MLA, Member for Alfred Cove
- Mick Murray MLA, Member for Collie-Preston
- Mr David Templeman MLA, Member for Mandurah
- Hon. C. Christian Porter MLA, Member for Bateman; Attorney General; Minister for Corrective Services
- Lisa Baker MLA, Member for Maylands
- Dr Elizabeth Constable MLA, Member for Churchlands
- John Bowler MLA, Member for Kalgoorlie
- Keith Buxton, National Director of Bridges for Peace
- Dr Ashley Crane, Principal, Harvest West Bible College Inc.
- Warren Austin, President General Sir John Monash RSL Sub-Branch, WAJEX
- Santo Merenda and guest, MD, Merenda Group Pty Ltd
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009