Translate

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear @ndy.....


Seems he has come up for air.

@ndy.

"No, I’m not the Andrew Perren & Co. claims I am. Naturally, I don’t expect his readers to believe this, at least not at first: I’ll address that problem later. As for the guy in question, we’ve never met, and I’ve had no contact with him. I’ve tried calling the relevant number but can’t get through, so for the time being I’ve had to rely on email. Hopefully, someone will get back in touch with me soon, and we can discuss what to do next."

"I’ve tried calling the relevant number but can’t get through",


We will make it easy for you. Just drop us a line at whitelawtowers88@hotmail.com
and tell us who you are then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! It's unlikely that even if this is a mistake, @ndy is too much of a coward and lacking any sense of honour and come forward to play Vajean to Champmathieu in regard to anyone who might be mistaken for him.

I think you have a winner here. The journalism degree and his other interests, especially political, all add up. Its obvious its him. Of course he's deny it.