Translate

Monday, October 04, 2010

I.S.D 2010 Review.

Australian ISD Memorial Concert, 2010

"So it was once again that time of year for the annual Ian Stuart Donaldson Memorial Concert! As always the gig would be held in Melbourne (or should I say 'Hellbourne'?). I think everyone has been counting down the days for this one, with such a great line up, this was certainly not one to be missed!

Me, and a rag, tag bunch of QLD-ers arrived early Thursday afternoon to the cold grey skies of Avalon Airport and embarked to Melbourne to see what the accomodation was like for this year... From the reports of last years accommodation I was hoping it would be a step up! And believe me, it wasn't that bad (good on you, J!), there were no used needles or hookers outside the premises!Remarkable! " Read on Here

No comments: