Translate

Monday, October 11, 2010

The one that got away.



Well you can’t say we don't try. We will never know if the original lead was from someone who thought they were doing the right thing or maybe just another set up. It’s not the first time and it won’t be the last time. What you see here is what you get.

Before I publish the email I just received from "AJ" I will give an observation of the last few days.

First we are truly staggered by the amount of emails and comments we have received in support of outing this scum bag. We are certainly stunned by some of the tales we have been told by people we don’t even know concerning their treatment at the hands of the entity known as @ndy Slackbastard. Our hearts go out to them. We wish them luck in their ventures and will help in any way we can.

Next we are blown away by certain sections of the WN movement. There is something to be said about sharing a common enemy can be rather unifying. They know who they are one in particular from WA. I thank them for their support. As they say one good turn deserves another.

Now I must say other sections of the Zionist Right acted exactly how we expected. For reasons one can only guess at, sections of the NSW APP in particular Darrin Hodges was willing to protect @ndy. There can be no doubt to their intentions after you read the comments left on the Slackbastard comments section. How members like Jaxxen and other APP folk can come to terms with "BTW @ndy when you find some decent dirt that APP have Nazis and Jew haters in their ranks I will personally help you to destroy them" is certainly something many of us will watch with interest. Mark Wilson/Saxon I guess you are on notice. Must suck to be you.

Anyway here it is. You can all stand down. I will say if you live in Victoria you have better get those legs working and start digging deeper for info. Old @ndy may be laughing now but I assure you his days in anonymity are numbered. All we need is your help.

Net result, no loss no gain.

"AJ"

First things first. I understand that there's some animosity between you both. But given that I have never met either of you, putting me in the middle of your feud is at the very least counterproductive. So I've decided to write this letter to both of you in good faith in the hope of getting this matter resolved.

First things first, in order to help you be clear about the authenticity of this e-mail, I have put the phrase "AJ is no slack bastard | Amishthrasher at gmail dot com" (the e-mail addy I'm sending this from) at both the footer of the Australian Stamps Pro website, and my now defunct blog at "http://amishthrasher.blogspot.com/2006/02/site-on-hiatus.html . You can be quite assured that this is indeed me writing this e-mail, and that I can confirm it is me at http://www.flickr.com/photos/67258785@N00/5070746676/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/67258785@N00/5070746808/. If you need to get in touch with me, this is the e-mail to do it.

I want to make it very clear from the outset that I have not met either of you in person. And with all due respect and apologies, I have neither had reason to visit either the Whitelaw website before today, nor have I ever visited the Slackbastard website for any reason other than to read a post on the recent Senate ticket I ran with Dr. Joe.

So it was with some surprise that I heard a front office staffer phone me earlier today, claiming that a person came to the 3CR studios to speak about a website which I don't read let alone contribute to in any shape or form, and then later to read the claims made on the "Whitelaw Towers" website. Please consider this from my position: I've been dragged into the middle of a feud between two people I have not met, a feud between two websites I don't read, based on a false allegation that I'm in the middle of a feud which frankly I was unaware even existed. If the situation sounds absurd, it's probably because it is.

And in all honesty I can say that I do not know either of you, and have not met either of you.

As you are both undoubtedly aware, I do not consider myself to be an Anarchist. My entire involvement with Dr. Joe has been in helping him put together his weekly talkback radio programme on 3CR, and running on his Independent Radical Senate ticket on the grounds that I agreed with many of the positions he has put forwards (for example, establishing a new people's bank). While I consider myself to be progressive on many issues, I am at heart a pragmatist and will work with - for example - a Liberal Party member such as Robert Clark, who is the Liberal Party MP for Box Hill. Up until very recently, I was a card carrying member of the Greens.

So frankly, I have neither the time nor am I of the political inclination to put together a website like Slackbastard. As I mentioned in my last e-mail, I'm very much at the periphery of the Anarchist community in Melbourne, do not mix in ANTIFA circles, and do not know many people within the Anarchist community in Melbourne aside from Dr. Joe. I think it's fairly safe to say that I wouldn't recognise either of you if I met you on the street, or recognise you by names for that matter. Obviously, who Dr. Joe does or does not have coffee with is entirely his own business, and undoubtedly having been a committed Anarchist and activist for many decades before I was even born, I have no doubt he has met many people over the years that I don't know.

So in answer to the comment "If in fact we are wrong the onus is on Andrew "AJ" Sadauskas to clear his name and give us the real @ndy," obviously I cannot give the contact details or name out of someone who I have never met.

I have both posted a link to a recent photograph of myself in both the Slackbastard website, and sent the link in a previous e-mail (attached below), and again at the top of this e-mail. I think it is quite apparent that I'm not the guy in any of the photos published on Whitelaw aside from the one photo of me taken from the PTUA website. I think it is quite apparent that my crooked and chipped teeth are clearly not the straight white smile shown in the photos of Slackbastard posted on Whitelaw. Having forwarded the other photos which have been published on Whitelaw to a number of friends and acquaintances, it is fairly safe to say that they also consider that the resemblance is quite superficial also.

Anyway, as I said at the top, I hope this helps to clear matters up. I have written everything here honestly and in good faith, and you are both free to republish this letter as my response if you so wish. And if either of you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to send them through.

Sincerest Regards,

AJ

Now I reckon "AJ" has been a rather good sport about this. I doubt very much @ndy will have many fans at 3CR after this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slackbastard seems like a phonetic derivative of Sadauskas. Probably a nickname from way back. I still reckon you have the right guy. It all seems to fit too wayyyyy too well. Of course @ndy is going to deny it. I guess the only way to be sure is for him to admit it, and we all know he'd deny black and blue it was him.

I had always thought the SB site was run by someone with some kind of tertiary qualification in writing or journalism. Whatever the truth is, the noose is tightening.

Whitelaw Towers said...

Yes and I would do the same again until we find him. Odds are that time is getting close.

But the AJ lead is a dead end.