Translate

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The blood is in the water.

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Click on image


Chuckling and smiling as the counts were read out to him, O'Connell appeared unaffected by the sentence handed down by Judge Henry Wisbey.
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/victim-disgusted-as-laughing-racist-jailed-for-hate-crime-20110131-1aawp.html?from=smh_ft

"Well, that seals it for me, O'connell is working for/with the state."

This is becoming so predictable. First we have the Australian Protectionist Party using one of their hand maidens over at Storm Front Down Under making false and unfounded claims about Brendon O'Connell. Then we have the King Of Spin Darrin Hodges, NSW head of the APP, accusing Mr O'Connell of being a State Sponsored Plant.

Hodges I would be careful if I was you. When your handlers cut you loose you will be easy prey.

1 comment:

Chris said...

DH is a wanker... I'd like to get my hands on that grubby bald piece of crap