Translate

Thursday, January 03, 2013

2013 has arrived.

Good to see we all survived the end of the world once again.

Well my father always told me if you haven't got anything good to say, say nothing. That about sums up my feelings for the New Year. Lets see if we can turn things around in the next twelve months?

I hope everyone who could afford a holiday had a great break with friends and family. For the rest of us who are still slaving away supporting a corrupt Zionist controlled state, there is always next year.

I will give these blokes a plug seeing as they dispatched my order with out delay over Christmas. I was so very impressed with that. Hell if they can do that during the busiest time of year I doubt you will have much trouble getting your order all year round. Nice work Tightrope.


No comments: