Translate

Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Aryan spirit still lives....

Sometimes it's good to get away from all of the negative shit that's happening around us, and focus on something to be proud of.

Here is a story about a young man who displays all of the honour, dignity, comradeship and spirit of fair play that is instinctive to the white race, and WLT salutes him!

Here are some excerpts from the story and the e-mail:

The touching moment a teenage runner sacrificed his own race to pick up a rival who had collapsed... then stayed with him so they could cross the finish line together

A student has written a touching email thanking another teenage boy from a rival school after he fell to the ground during a 'nightmarish' cross country competition and was helped up and supported by the boy until he completed the race.

Oliver, 17, from St Joseph's College Gregory Terrace in Brisbane, didn't get a chance to thank the student he knew only as 'Jack' from Ipswich Grammar School in southeast Queensland.

But after Jack had sacrificed his place in the race and stayed with him, at times physically supporting him, Oliver was so surprised by Jack's level of sportsmanship that he wrote a long email expressing his thanks to Ipswich Grammar's principal.

Very soon, towards the bottom of what we refer to as 'heartbreak' hill, I was joined by a student of your school who was also competing. 

Realising I was in distress, he began to give me encouragement, support and I believe slowed down considerably to stay with me. This continued to the top of the hill, and right until the finish. Before I crossed the line, I fell twice more – each time, he stopped and helped me get back up and continue – at times physically supporting me, holding onto my arm. 

This came to a head in the last 200 meters, when he displayed an incredible amount of selflessness and remained with me right until the finish line – evidently not concerned with finishing ahead of or faster than me. I finished with him, and unfortunately I didn't get the opportunity to express my thanks as he disappeared into the crowd.

I would hope that his story is shared and that he receives the plaudits and acknowledgement he deserves, because I can't help but feel that we would be much better off with more young men like him. Perhaps in the heat of the moment, he didn't realise the impact he had had on me, but in a time when I was at my most vulnerable, he showed myself and the crowd of onlookers that sometimes, the result isn't important - it's about the respect and brotherhood that comes about from schoolboy sport. I continue to be in awe of his actions.

You can read the whole story and e-mail here.  But I think these photo's say it all.  It makes you proud to be white.




 





 

2 comments:

Obie said...

Great uplifting story. And isn't it great to see so many white faces in the one place? It's getting rarer and rarer in this multiracial land in which we live.

Incidentally, are you guys aware that Truth Radio Australia conducted a stellar interview with former political prisoner Brendon O'Connell?

http://www.truthnews.com.au/web/radio/story/meet_brendon_oconnell_australias_first_political_prisoner

Whitelaw Towers said...

Yes he is not messing around and getting right back to business.